.

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Judaism and Final Project Essay

What religion would you like to divvy up for your final project? Describe the place of worship you leave alone visit. I I plan on studying Judaism for my final project. I might visit a synagogue if I find iodine nearby/ I What do you already know about this topic? * Judaisms sacred documents ar called Haftra Torah. * I know some of their major holidays like Passover and Hanukkah for example, and I also know the significance of the Sabbath or Saturday services. * I know the Ten CommandmentsJudaism religion goes by. * They believe that every individual was created in the image of God. * Judaism is a monotheistic faith meaning they believe in only one god. I What resource will you utilisation to find a place of worship for this religion? I I will use the internet along with a local newspaper. I What are some sources you could use to gain much knowledge about this religion? I Different online sites and library resources. I What type of materials do you evaluate to review for thi s project? I Articles and Interviews. I How will you gain access to the materials you need? IThe internet, the existence library, the temple I visit, and a religious bookstore so I can purchase a copy of Torah. I What difficulties do you anticipate in conducting an interview with someone of this faith? I I dont anticipate any major difficulties coming up but I do recognize the fact that it may be awkward feeling to discuss faith with a person that I dont share the same faith with. I Create a disputation of 10 questions you would like to ask during the interview

No comments:

Post a Comment